EQUIPMENT LOCATION AND CONDITION OF USE
1. Any company borrowing equipment from the Area II Response Trailer Unit must have the approval of the steering committee Custodian, MDCG3 Consulting Ltd.
2. The normal location of the Trailer unit is at Tervita TRD Facility, 16-16-30-23 W3M, 11KM North of Kindersley, SK. on Highway 21
3. Transportation of the area II Spill trailer can be arranged through MDCG3 Consulting Ltd.
4. Each company taking control of the Area II Response Trailer Unit for a given emergency is responsible to see that the equipment is cleaned properly returned to its designated storage location as soon as possible after the emergency.
5. The company taking control of the Emergency Storage trailer unit shall notify the Custodian, MDCG3 Consulting Ltd. at 306-460-5102 advising them that the equipment has been returned to its normal location. The committee will make a joint inspection of the unit. The Custodian
MDCG3 Consulting Ltd. will immediately arrange to have the unit inspected and all equipment and materials checked and either restored or replaced as deemed necessary by the steering committee. All costs will be charged directly to the company having used the equipment.
6. Motorized equipment will be serviced under the control of the steering committee as well inventory of materials and equipment when not in use after each use and once every 3 months by the Custodian MDCG3 Consulting Ltd.
7. Emergency Storage Trailer Unit rental charges for Non-Members
a. Daily trailer rental will be $ 3000.00/day for use of some or all equipment with or without trailer.
b. Non-Members are responsible and liable for any loss of equipment, clean up, and/or replacement at the steering committees recommendations.
c. Transportation cost is the responsibility of the user, charged through Area II
COMPANIES EXPERIENCING A SPILL MAY HIRE THE CUSTODIAN, MDCG3 CONSULTING LTD. TO HELP AID WITH THEIR SPILL.
Copies of Western Canada Spill Services Ltd. Oil Spill Contingency Manual is available from Western Canadian Spill Services Ltd
TRAILER EQUIPMENT POLICY
Trailers and equipment must be used as a complete unit
The companies using the Oil Spill trailer for clean up needs to supply Air compressor & Gasoline.
This format shall be used until the emergency has ended, and trailer and equipment are no longer required, and are returned. At which time our inspection and repair, and replacement policy takes effect.
Companies using the Oil Spill Trailer are requested to return trailer to:
Tervita TRD Facility, 16-16-30-23 W3M, 11KM North of Kindersley, SK. on Highway 21
The custodian MDCG3 Consulting Ltd. will perform final clean up of equipment, take inventory and insure equipment is in working order.
The company who used the equipment in the trailer shall be invoiced by the Area II Environmental Spill Response for any additional cleaning and replacement of missing or damaged equipment. Payable to Area II Environmental Response Unit.
The company should have a representative present for an inspection of the trailer and equipment upon return of the trailer to original site.
Non-Members cost associated with equipment usage, the daily trailer rental will be $ 3,000.00 per day. All damaged or used equipment will be replaced at companies cost.